We represent franchisees and distributors. We are familiar with state and federal laws that apply to franchises and distributors doing business in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
We help prospective franchisees review, evaluate, and negotiate franchise agreements and assist those franchisees when they have a dispute with their franchisor.
We also represent clients involved in distribution and review, evaluate, negotiate and, sometimes litigate, distributor agreements for our distributor clients.
Our services include:
- Advertising Issues
- Antitrust Issues
- Business Planning and Structure
- Compliance with Franchise and Dealer Laws
- Counseling on Avoidance of Franchisee Liability
- Dealer Dispute Resolution
- Dealer Litigation
- Franchise/Distribution and Related Agreements
- Franchise Litigation/ Franchise Dispute Resolution
- Franchise Sales Compliance
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Supplier Arrangements
- Technology License Agreements
- Termination of Franchisees/Dealers and Other Business Relationship Issues