Admitted to Bar: 1976, Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; 1979, U.S. Supreme Court; 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit; 1983, U.S. Claims Court; 1985, U.S. Tax Court; 1986, U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit; 1990, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
Fairleigh Dickinson University at Madison and LaSalle College (B.A., cum laude, 1972); Rutgers University (J.D., 1975); National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 1981. Phi Alpha Theta. Law Clerk to Honorable Joseph L. McGlynn, Jr., U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, (1975-1977).
Legal Rating: AV Pre-eminent
- Borough of New Hope Solicitor (January 1, 2022-Present)
- Northampton Township Zoning Hearing Board, Member (1993-Present) (Chairman/Member)
- Trinity Mid-Atlantic Region Advisory Council (2023-Present)
- St. Mary Medical Center Board of Directors, Member (2015-2022)
- Langhorne Physician Services Board of Directors, Member (2013-2015)
- Northampton Township Community Center Advisory Committee (2001-2002) (Chair-13 Citizen Members)
- LaSalle College High School Board of Trustees: Member (2002-2005; 2005-2008)
- LaSalle College High School Alumni Association: Director (1994-2002); Vice President (1998-1999); President-Elect (1999-2000); President (2000-2001); Alumni Association Trustee
- LaSalle Academy (Founded 2003), 1434 North Second Street, Philadelphia, PA: Trustee (2005-2018), Chairman, Board of Trustees (2019-2025)
- Mount St. Joseph Academy Board of Directors, Member (2006-2011)
- Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce: Member
- Federal Law Clerk for the Honorable Joseph L. McGlynn, Jr., United States District Court Judge, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1975-1977)
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Treasurer (1979-1980); Secretary (1991-1993); Director (1980-1982, 1994-1996); Chairman, Budget & Bar Property Committee (1980-1986); Chair, Community Legal Education Committee (1993-1994); Instructor, Peoples Law School at BCCC (1992-1996)
- Pennsylvania and American Bar Association (Member: Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section)
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Graduate (1981)
- United States Power Squadron, Pennsway Squadron, Law Officer (1980-1999)
- Special Litigation Counsel – County of Bucks, PA (Federal & State Court assignments)
- Special Counsel: Lancaster County Convention Center Authority v. County of Lancaster, et al.
- Counsel for Plaintiff Authority in obtaining Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions upholding a 2003 County Guaranty Agreement in connection with Tax Exempt Bond Financing.
- Wilhelm v. Sagra Productions, Inc. et al., No. 01-04068 (CP Bucks) Custodian of Two PA Corporations/15 PA C.S. Section 1767.
- Kershbaumer et al. v. Kershbaumer, No. 05-06917 (CP Bucks) Provisional Director and Liquidating Receiver of two PA Corporations.
- Bound v. Bound, No. A06-05-3392-2-E-28 (CP Bucks) Court appointed Arbitrator of privately owned business enterprise.
- Health and Body Store, LLC and HotHeadz International, Inc. v. JustBrand Limited, et al, No. 2011-cv-6638 E.D. Pa Federal Court appointed Interim Receiver of four privately owned business entities; resolved amicable with the parties continuing private ownership and operation of the business enterprises.
Federal and State Litigation; Products Liability; Commercial Transactions; Complex Commercial Litigation; Estate Planning; Succession; Real Estate; Zoning and Land Use.